segunda-feira, 5 de outubro de 2009

about atomic fun,

i don't konow but now that i was incited i think i will start to write in others languages. i don't wanna laud myself, or even show that i know how to write in english, no, its not that. my desire in do this came with the lack of opportunities in pratice my english. Of course, if you really know english this is clear for you. that's all i need to say about my skills with this very same idiom, said this, let's go to my topic. for any reason i was readingthis week one magazine, newsweek, i don' know the tendencies of usa jornals or magazines, the television is a tragedy, but the press, well, i don't know. whatever, what is important is that i was reading an article in this magazine, why we should love atomics bombs, yeah, this was its title. it claims that nuclear weapons are good after all, this is a huge all, an enormous one, the nukes says the author of teh article is responsable for the large period of peace in our history, he summons several "crazies" persons of the hystory to prove his point viz if every single country in the world would have a nuke the world would be a better place. yeah, i know, i though the same thing, however he claims that is just a feeling and it's more rational countries have nukes because no one would be mad enough to give the f irst shot. thanks god we live in a world where everyone has respect for his own life and for other's life, or god knows what'd happen. i can hardly realize how a human been it's capable of claims that it's okay nukes spread around the world because that would bring us peace. he thinks that is rational. how can be rational that the foundation of a peace being the complete extermination of the human kind remains a mystery for me.

2 comentários:

Marcela Teti disse...

Hi!
Imagine my suprise when I saw your new post in inglish. If it is interesting for you make text in other language, it is more interesting for me practice my lecture.
In fact I was waiting for another text in franch, or some tips aboute "how to write better in franch".
Well, I liked your iniciative.
My English is not too good. But I'll try to make conversation with you...
Kisses and good night!

Marcela Teti disse...

frEnch, frEnch!